- Isolate yourself from news about the virus. (Everything we need to know, we already know).
- Don’t look out for death toll. It’s not a cricket match to know the latest score. Avoid that.
- Don’t look for additional information on the Internet, it would weaken your mental state.
4.Avoid sending fatalistic messages. Some people don’t have the same mental strength as you (Instead of helping, you could activate pathologies such as depression).
- If possible, listen to music at home at a pleasant volume. Look for board games to entertain children, tell stories and future plans.
- Maintain discipline in the home by washing your hands, putting up a sign or alarm for everyone in the house.
- Your positive mood will help protect your immune system, while negative thoughts have been shown to depress your immune system and make it weak against viruses.
- Most importantly, firmly believe that this shall also pass and we will be safe…. !
- Focus on your work strategy for future , it’s time to restructure your personal & professional portfolio
- Watch comedy movies & videos & stay with laughter, as laughter is best medicine.
🙏🏼God bless you🙏🏼