– One of the easiest ways to beat tired-looking eyes is to reduce puffiness. You can try the cold spoon hack, which can help to reduce swelling by constricting the blood vessels.
– Another way to quickly revive tired-eyes is to apply an eye mask. You can use eye masks or even a sheet mask, which can help to brighten up the eye area. One can also keep the eye mask in the fridge before application for a cooling effect.
– As they say, prevention is better than cure and that’s why one must try to get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep to beat fatigue. And, that’s not it, using a silk pillowcase at night can also help to reduce friction, which causes damage to the sensitive skin around the eyes.
– Try an eye balm for a quick fix. Balms can give a quick hydration boost to the skin and also soothe tired skin. While applying, gently tap around the eyes to bring blood flow to the area.
– When nothing works, you can also turn to some make-up. Before you start concealing, prep your eyes with a colour corrector which will help to neutralize and cancel undertones.