The Maharashtra Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/Class 12th) Results 2020 was released on the official website of the Board at 1.00 pm today. Overall 90.66% students cleared the Maharashtra HSC exam this year.
The MSBSHSE HSC 2020 annual examinations had been conducted by the state board between February and March. This year, an estimated 1.40 million students appeared for the HSC examinations vide around 7,000 higher secondary/junior colleges across the state.
Maharashtra HSC Results 2020
Maharashtra HSC 2020 pass percentage
Overall – 90.66%
Science – 96.93%
Arts – 82.63%
Commerce – 91.27%
MCVC – 86.07%
How to check Maharashtra HSC Results 2020?
The students can follow the steps provided below to check and download their MSBSHSE 12th Results 2020:
1) Open the official website of the Maharashtra HSC Board – mahahsscboard.in
2) Click on the HSC Result 2020 notification available on the homepage of the website
3) Enter your seat number and click on Submit to Login
4) Your result will be displayed on the screen of your device
5) Download and take a print out of your HSC result for further reference
Revaluation of HSC answer copies
The students who are not satisfied with their result can ally for revaluation of marks or photocopies of the answer sheet. The revaluation request can be submitted through the state board website – http://verification.mh-hsc.ac.in.
The online application form for revaluation will be available from July 17 to 27 and the facility to avail photocopy of answer sheet will be available from July 17 to August 5.
The students can pay the fees online.