Ambulance driver says he brought down Sushant Singh Rajput’s corpse, reveals he’s been getting threat calls | Hindi Movie News

0
16


Sushant Singh Rajput’s tragic death case is becoming murkier with each passing day. While accusations and debate over his untimely demise have already confused the police and the people, now contradictory statements are being issued by people present on the day of his death.

Recently, the ambulance driver who was present at Sushant Singh Rajput’s residence on June 14 reportedly told a news channel that it was he who brought the actor’s corpse down. He also added that he was hired by the Mumbai police along with others to do the job. The driver also revealed that ever since then he has been getting threat calls from international numbers. However, the owner of the ambulance contradicted the statement by stating that it was the Mumbai police who brought the body down.

After Sushant’s father KK Singh filed an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty in Patna, Bihar cops have been taking the investigation further. They have cross-checked the evidence collected by Mumbai police and have also been questioning people related to the late actor.

Meanwhile, Rhea Chakraborty, who had urged the Supreme Court to transfer the case to Mumbai, has been missing from her Mumbai home.

Sushant was found hanging in his Mumbai apartment on June 14. No suicide note was found at his house. The post mortem report has clarified that his death is from suicide. However, his fans and friends have been requesting the Government and the investigation officials for a CBI probe.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Enable Google Transliteration.(To type in English, press Ctrl+g)