Candidates, who have applied for the examination can dowload their admit card from the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in – using their application number and date of birth.
The NTA will conduct tthe Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor on November 19, 21 and 26, 2020 for 2,62,692 candidates, covering 05 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The following is the schedule of Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 (Shift and Subject wise):
|S. No.||Date||Shift||CSIR-NET Subject|
|1||19.11.2020||Shift-1||EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC, OCEAN AND
|2||21.11.2020||Shift-1||LIFE SCIENCES (GROUP-1)|
|Shift-2||LIFE SCIENCES (GROUP-2)|
Candidates are advised to note the following:
* The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
* Admit Card will not be sent by post.
* Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
* Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
* Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the website csirnet.nta.nic.in for updates relating to the examination. In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card, candidates may call to 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpline number) or write to NTA at [email protected]