– Include a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. These are low in fat and calories and high in fibre and other nutrients required to maintain weight and overall health.
– Include protein in all your meals. Protein keeps you satiated and stops you from binge eating, which in turn, helps you lose weight.
– Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, make sure not to miss it. Multiple studies have shown that consuming breakfast regularly can help one lose and maintain weight.
– Keep yourself hydrated to boost your metabolism and cleanse your body of toxins. Studies suggest that drinking a glass of water before meals help reduce appetite, resulting in better weight loss.
– Exercising regularly plays a key role in losing weight and keeping it off. Not just this, being active also has many other health benefits including reducing the risk of heart disease, managing blood sugar levels and improving mental health.