Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their result online on the official website – http://www.coeju.com/.
The candidate, whose result is kept withheld on account of disputed eligibility, will be eligible to submit the prescribed application form within the statutory period only. Therefore, such candidates should get the formalities completed for settling disputed eligibility immediately so as to avail of the opportunity for re-evaluation.
Candidates, who wish to apply for re-evaluation can do same by applying online w.e.f. June 1, 2020.
The fee for re-evaluation will be Rs. 810/- per answer script for a count of 10 days from the date of declaration of main result i.e., up to June 9, 2020. The form will also be accepted with a late fee of Rs. 450/- per answer script for another count of three days i.e., up to June 12, 2020, late fee of Rs. 940/- will be charged for late entertainment of application form for re-evaluation for another count of two days after the expiry of count of three days with late fee i.e., up to June 14, 2020. Thereafter no application form shall be accepted.
Here’s the direct link to check Jammu University Result 2020
The candidate has to accept the Re-evaluation result as final and irrevocable whether favourable or unfavourable and no further re-evaluation shall be allowed.
Steps to apply for re-evaluation
The applicants should submit their online application forms for re-evaluation by following the below mentioned steps w.e.f. June 1, 2020.
1) Logon to www.coeju.com
2) Click on Re-evaluation of 5th Semester icon, fill up their Roll No. and a pre-filled candidate specific re-evaluation form will pop-up.
3) Select the subject(s) in which the candidate is desirous of availing the re-evaluation.
4) The candidates shall submit the prescribed fee through online mode only.
5) The candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of the re-evaluation form.
6) The candidates are required to get the print of the receipt for online payment and preserve it for reference.