On Thursday, the administration listed out a detailed set of instructions for condominiums, housing societies and sectors. Here’s is the list:
Guidelines on perimeter control
Adequate security to check for vehicle/people/labour movement with thermal screening and checking of symptomatic persons.
Guidelines on residents to take walks outdoors
* Adhering to the ‘social distancing’ norms and in line with the MHA order and other relevant government notifications, physical contact with another person is recommended to be avoided as it can act as a potential transmission channel for the SARS-CoV-2 Virus.
* Facilities such as tennis courts, basketball, courts, and other play grounds to be closed until further notice.
* The operations of children’s play areas is left to the discretion of the residents subject to adequate safety measures given the delicate age group.
Advisory on pets
* Pets can be taken out for walks.
* Residents to ensure that sanitary measures are exercised during the time.
Mobility of residents
* As per MHA guidelines, at the moment, taxi and cab aggregators, private cars may be allowed with 1 driver and 2 passengers only.
* Taxis are allowed to ply on the road within district Gurugram with a maximum of two passengers and with adequate social distancing. In addition, there should be a plastic screen partition between the driver’s and the passenger’s seat.
* After every ride, the cab operator shall ensure proper sanitization of the vehicle and it shall be duly ensured that the driver of such taxis playing on the road are not infected with Covid-19.
* No movement of persons allowed in the containment zone except in the case of medical emergencies or the supply of essential goods and services.
* In addition, the guidelines issued by the district administration in regards to same should also be followed
* Pre-approved list of drivers and cars to be allowed.
* Verification of all drivers by relevant office like commissioner of police.
* Cab agencies like Ola and Uber should send regular reports to the office of the deputy commissioner explaining measures to monitor driver and car safety.
* Safety equipment like sanitizers, masks and decontamination of cars to be ensured by Cab service providers.
Guidelines on use of elevators
* Only 2 people from the same family to be allowed at a time in a passenger lift.
* In case of an emergency, 4 may be allowed.
* Only four people to be allowed at a time in a service lift.
* In case of an emergency, only six people to be allowed at a time.
Person count to include infant, child, adult, senior citizen
Guidelines on access of staff
Entry of all personnel, including domestic help is permitted, subject to the following restrictions:
* No such movement is allowed in or out of the containment zone, except for the movement of essential goods and in case of medical emergencies.
* Allowing domestic staff within the premise of the society is to the discretion of the residents. Necessity for aged/infirm/people with ailments/dependent persons etc must be kept in mind to avoid any discomfort to such individuals.
* However, it is strongly advised that their thermal screening be done at the gate and PPEs like masks and gloves be provided to them by the RWA. Furthermore, it is preferable that full time maids be employed, with one maid-one house system in place to avoid unnecessary movement of persons.
* Engagement of domestic staff residing in the containment zones shall not be allowed.
Guidelines on delivery of utilities
Delivery of milk packets, newspapers can be delivered subject to due caution, social distancing and other norms.
Guidelines on visitor entries
Entry to the complex for all visitors (Family/non-family visitors/trainers, etc.) is permitted other than for containment zones. However, they are subject to adequate social distancing protocols.