Nissan Magnite will be available in four trim levels:
- XE (Base) comes with standard 16-inch wheels, skid plates, functional roof rails, 3.5-inch LCD cluster, all-power windows and dual tone interiors for a true entry into the SUV experience
- XL (Mid) comes with 6 speakers for integrated audio, steering wheel audio control, automatic AC and electrically adjustable & foldable outside mirrors for a comfortable upgrade
- XV (High) revamps the technological experience with 16-inch diamond cut alloys, LED daytime running lamps (DRL) and foglamps, 8-inch floating touch screen (with Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), 7-inch TFT meter, voice recognition, rear-view camera and push-button start
- XV (Premium) is packed with technologies such as the LED bi-projector headlamps, Cruise Control, 360-degree Around View Monitor, tire pressure monitor and full sporty interiors
Nissan’s optional ‘Tech Pack’ includes wireless charger, air purifier, ambient mood lighting, puddle lamps and high-end speakers from JBL. With multiple engine and transmission options, the Magnite is offered in:
- 1.0-litre B4D naturally aspirated petrol engine with 5-speed manual transmission
- 1.0-litre HRA0 Turbo petrol engine with 5-speed manual & CVT transmission
Nissan Magnite is expected to be priced around Rs 6 lakh – 10 lakh (ex-showroom) and will sit under Kicks SUV in company’s portfolio.
“RNAIPL is thrilled to commemorate the start of production of the all-new Nissan Magnite. We are also exploring opportunities to export this big, bold, beautiful and carismatic SUV. This is a colossal milestone for us, and we are proud of producing a SUV equipped with intuitive packaging and human-centric engineering that is inspired by India and designed in Japan,” said Biju Balendran, MD & CEO, RNAIPL.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, commented: “The start of production of the all-new Nissan Magnite is a proud moment for all of us. With an array of first-in-class and best-in-segment features, each grade walk has been curated to meet the aspirations of the discerning Indian customer. In line with Nissan’s philosophy of continuous innovation to deliver enriching experiences, Nissan’s renowned technologies are provided at every grade, including the X-TRONIC CVT, Cruise Control, 360-degree Around View Monitor and Nissan Connect.”